Flight training in Canada is provided through Transport Canada-accredited Flight Training Units and licensed freelance instructors.

Transport Canada’s website provides a searchable database of all accredited Flight Training Units nationally.

Pilots in Canada require a Medical Certificate applicable to the class of license held. Click here to find your nearest Civil Aviation Medical Examiner.

COPA is proud to promote the following providers of flight training who are Corporate members