April 27, 2018
TCCA Certification Email Changes
Effective June 4, 2018, National Aircraft Certification will be using a different e-mail address to distribute Airworthiness Directives (ADs) and Civil Aviation Safety Alerts (CASAs) related to your aircraft:
Email Name: National Aircraft Certification – Distribution / Certification nationale des aéronefs – distribution (TC)
Email Address: TC.DoNotReplyNAC-NepasrepondreCNA.TC@tc.gc.ca
Important: To be sure you receive all publications, we recommend you save the above noted e-mail address in your contact list and make appropriate adjustments to your SPAM protection
This new e-mail box cannot accept incoming e-mails.You will find below, e-mail addresses to be used for various situations:
· email@example.com : This address is for all questions/concerns related to the Annual Airworthiness Information Report (AAIR) program.
· AD-CN@tc.gc.ca : This address is for all questions/concerns related to the content of an Airworthiness Directive.
· TC.NACcommunications-CommunicationsCNA.TC@tc.gc.ca : This address is for all distribution questions/concerns including updating your e-mail address.
· SDRS@tc.gc.ca : This address is for all questions/concerns related to the Service Difficulty Report (SDR) program including technical support with the online WSDRS system.
· firstname.lastname@example.org : This address is for all other Continuing Airworthiness matters including CASAs and Feedback articles.