The COPA National Fly-In and Aviation Exhibition occurs every year to provide an opportunity for the Canadian aviation community and industry to unite under one sky.
COPA believes in creating an event that will:
- Improve the aviation community culture
- Validate the importance of our members
- Keep our members engaged
- Connect leadership and the COPA team to the COPA community
- Build long-lasting relationships
- Provide a networking opportunity
- Improve collaboration within the aviation industry
- Gain fresh insight into the needs and concerns of our members
- Boost morale and improve motivation
COPA takes pride in assembling Canadian aviation enthusiasts and industry leaders alike and providing educational seminars, informative talks, entertaining aviation-themed activities, a unique and exciting tradeshow, and the opportunity to camp under the wing.
This annual event must align with our company goals, build brand awareness and engage our membership.
Want to host the 2023 COPA Fly-In?
COPA is currently accepting proposals from facilities wanting to host our annual National Fly-In and Aviation Exhibition. All proposals in response to this RFP are due by May 20, 2022 at 5 pm EDT.
The National Fly-In and Aviation Exhibition is held on an East/West rotation with the division being the Ontario/Manitoba border, Eastern Canada in even-numbered years and Western Canada in odd-numbered years.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit proposals from various facilities, COPA Flights and aerodromes. COPA will conduct a fair and extensive evaluation based on the criteria listed herein.
February 2022: RFP opens
May, 2022: Proposals accepted until 5pm EDT on May 20, 2022
May 23 – June 3, 2022: Evaluation of proposals
- If additional information or discussions are needed with any bidders during this two-week
window, the bidder(s) will be notified.
Monday June 6: The selection decision for the winning bidder will be made (no later than the first
Monday in June).
- Notifications to bidders who were not selected will be completed shortly thereafter.
Founded in 1952, COPA was established to speak as the unified voice for general aviation in Canada. Since then, COPA has grown to meet the ever-changing needs of the Canadian aviation community.
COPA is active at the grassroots level, with over 200 regional chapters which constitute the COPA Flights. Today we are proud to represent close to 15,000 members from every province and territory who recognize the need for strong, effective representation.
Questions? Ready to submit?
Email email@example.com with your questions or completed proposal.