Stanley Sport Aviation has decided to hold their annual Labour Day Fly-In again this year. It will be heavily modified due to the restriction imposed due to Covid 19.
– This will be a 1 day event for Saturday, September 5th from Noon until 3 PM, or in case of inclement weather Sunday, September 6th, same times.
– Tower will be manned to provide arrival and departure information (122.8 MHz)
– Burgers and hot dogs, plus a beverage will be supplied, and a donation jar will be
present for any donations.
– Atlantic Canada fliers only, as per the “bubble”.
– No general public; however all Stanley members (plus family and friends) will be
– Upon arrival to the airport (land or air) all members will be asked for contact information (following government protocols)
– All Health NS protocols will be followed for food and beverages, and washroom facilities.
For more info contact Fly-In chair Phil Chatterton; email@example.com
Ph.: (902) 462-8668 or cell; (902) 789-3822. Airport Ph.;