COPA For Kids
COPA Flights and COPA members who wish to fly young people are invited to read the Guide to the COPA For Kids Aviation Program and see the brochure and certificate that is available for download. Waiver Registration form only back to back.
Find an event in your area by consulting the Events calendar.
This is your opportunity to nominate someone who has made significant contributions to the overall success of the COPA For Kids program. COPA Flights and individual COPA Members are invited to nominate outstanding COPA For Kids volunteers for the following awards:
• Event Coordinator
• Ground Support Volunteer
• Imagine award (recognizing efforts that go beyond the basic COPA For Kids flight)
Nominations will be accepted anytime but in order to be considered for any particular year they should be submitted by 31 December. Awards will be announced by the end of January. Nomination materials should include detailed descriptions of the accomplishments of the nominee, any relevant background information and letters of recommendation from fellow COPA members.
COPA For Kids Logbook Data
- Current Pilot License or Permit, with passenger carrying privilege, for the aircraft being flown
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Transport Canada recency requirements including minimum of five takeoffs and landings within previous six months in category and class of aircraft to be used
- Aircraft must be Canadian registered
- All documentation required by Transport Canada on board of aircraft, including proof of public liability insurance and property damage applicable aircraft to be used
- Aircraft must be authorized for carrying passengers
- Minimum Combined Single Limit Liability of 1M$, including Passengers