The inaugural Canadian Warbird Operator Conference (CWOC) will be held in Ottawa Oct. 18-20. The CWOC aims to bring together Canadian operators of ex-military and other historical aircraft as well as representatives from Transport Canada, Nav Canada, and other industry partners for a two-day forum tackling important topics relevant to operating these aircraft in the Canadian context. This not-for-profit venture is aimed at the Canadian warbird and historical aircraft community. By Canadians, for Canadians.
Topics to be explored include:
- TC Exemption NCR-021-2016 (The “Warbird Exemption”) explained
- Maintenance and the Special Certificate of Airworthiness – What you need to know
- Nav Canada fees at an airshow
- The future of FAST in Canada
- Insurance for Warbirds and airshows
- Recurrent training
Other topics will be added in the near future. Keep an eye on the CWOC Web site for news.