COPA, AOPA renew cooperation accord
Go to this link http://www.copanational.org/aopa.cfm
COPA President Kevin Psutka met with the new AOPA President, Craig Fuller, and his staff shortly after Craig became President. He came away with a renewed agreement for shared services that is mutually beneficial to COPA and AOPA members.
COPA renewed the exclusive AOPA subscription offer for COPA members which is $50 (US) plus applicable taxes, a savings of $10 over other international subscribers. For this special price, COPA members receive the same benefits as regular AOPA members, including the following:
- 12 issues of the AOPA Pilot magazine. The version that COPA members receive is the International edition, which differs from the US version only by replacing the AOPA Sweepstakes bind-in with news from the international scene, as reported by the International Council of Aircraft Owner and Pilot Associations (IAOPA). AOPA will send the magazine directly to your address.
- a special subscriber pass code card for access to the "member’s only" section of the AOPA web site for additional resources, including AOPA’s flight planning tools, only available to AOPA members and international subscribers.
- Access to AOPA’s Pilot Information Centre 800-872-2672 for assistance with flying in the USA.
In addition to the special subscription rate, the renewed cooperation accord includes the following:
- continued co-authoring of the AOPA/COPA Cross Border Manual (available for free to members of both associations in the members only sections of both websites - click here for the version on COPA’s web site)
- In addition to AOPA providing assistance to COPA members who call the AOPA Pilot Information Centre, COPA will provide support to AOPA members who call COPA for information on flying in Canada.
This special offer is open to all Canadian members of COPA and can be obtained only by either completing the AOPA online application (select the COPA subscription option on the send page and enter your COPA membership number) or by calling AOPA at 800/USA-AOPA (800-872-2672) 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. Have your COPA membership number with you when you call.